Thank you for your interest in becoming a vendor with Loyola University New Orleans. The University and Procurement Services values professionalism, integrity, and reliability, and we strive to create business relationships with a variety of entities looking to provide quality products and services.
As a potential vendor doing business with Loyola, it is important to note the following policies:
- Procurement Services has the sole authority to order supplies, materials, and equipment, and to obligate the University for contractual services.
- Without definite and particular permission of Procurement Services, no University department may order directly by letter, telephone, facsimile, e-mail, Internet, or any other manner.
- The University will assume no obligation except on a previously issued and duly authorized purchase order.
Prior to applying to become a vendor, please review all information on the following pages to familiarize yourself with our policies and procedures. After submitting your information, our department will review your submission, and may contact you with follow-up questions.
- Vendor FAQ
- DBE Policy
- Bid Opportunities
- Tax Exemption
- Insurance Requirements for Contractors
- Insurance Requirements for Construction Projects
All vendors supplying staff to the University are also required to review and accept the Vendor Contract Policy. A vendor can review that policy at this link: vendor contract policy (.pdf)