EPNF LINK -https://secure.loyno.edu/hr/pnfs/
Loyola University is a private non-profit employer with over 900 faculty and staff employees. Employment with the University represents very diverse and different professions in the workforce. Available positions are posted at the link below.
Processes for Hiring
If you have any questions pertaining to the following processes and/or forms, please call Human Resources at (504) 864-7757.
- Requisition for New Position Adobe PDF
- Acceptable & Unacceptable Inquiries for Interviews
- Quick Tips & Guidelines for Interviewing
- Reclassification of a Position Adobe PDF
- Requisition for Employee (Full-time or Part-time) Adobe PDF
(Notice of Position Vacancy - Replacement)
- Checklist for Exiting Employees (Staff)
- Exit Interview Form | MS Word
Other Hiring Process Forms
- Requisition for Temporary Employee Adobe PDF (less than six months)
- Job Description Template MS Word
- Internal Job Application Form Adobe PDF | MS Word
- External Job Application Form Adobe PDF
- Employment Reference Checking Form Adobe PDF | MS Word
- EEOC Applicant Summary Form Adobe PDF | MS Word
- EEO Applicant Summary Information & Examples
- EEO Inquiry Form
- Faculty Hiring Proces
New Hire Onboarding Process
When hiring a new employee, there are administrative processes for the timely completion of employment paperwork. Below is a link to a short overview of the onboarding paperwork process, along with information regarding the federal form I-9 processes and the list of required documentation provided by the Department of Homeland Security that we must utilize.
If you are hiring an employee that will be working remotely, please notify Human Resources as soon as possible prior to their hire date and provide the new employee's contact information. Human Resources will work directly with the employee to complete their paperwork in a timely manner.
Performance Management Forms
If you have any questions pertaining to the following forms, please call Human Resources at (504) 864-7757.
- Annual Review Performance Management Forms & Resources
- Due by 6/30/21 or before 10 month staff members leave for the summer
- Counseling and Performance Improvement - Please consult with HR. | MS Word
Minors on Campus
Loyola University New Orleans is committed to promoting the safety and well-being of students and others who are entrusted to our care or visit our campus. The Minors on Campus, University Policy 2-23 details the requirements for all University faculty, staff, and students that work with minors visiting our campus including background checks, training, and reporting requirements. Please review the procedures below for detailed information.
Loyola University New Orleans does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, disability, veteran's status, or national origin in its educational programs or activities, including employment and admissions. At the same time, Loyola cherishes its right to seek and retain personnel who will make a positive contribution to its religious character, goals, and mission in order to enhance the Jesuit, Catholic tradition.