Federal Work Study Program
Federal Work-Study is a federal financial aid work program funded by Loyola University and the United States Department of Education.
Loyola University administers this program in accordance with the laws, federal regulations, and instructions issued by or on behalf of the Department of Education, as well as its own institutional policies.
- Student Online Work Study Time Sheet Entry Instructions
- Supervisor Online Work Study Timesheet instructions
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Work Study Assignments
- Work Study Manual for Students
- Work Study Manual for Supervisors
- 2021-2022 Payroll Schedule
- Work/Class Schedule AdobePDF | MSWord
- Daily Time Report AdobePDF | MSWord
- Cancellation Form AdobePDF
- Counseling Form AdobePDF
- Performance Evaluation Form Adobe PDF| MsWord
Loyola University's Federal Work-Study Program is administered without regard to race, creed, color, sex, non-disqualifying disability, or national or ethnic origin.
For additional information concerning Loyola University's Federal Work-Study Program contact the Office of Human Resources, located in Room 102 -of the Mercy Building at 2020 Calhoun Street or by calling (504) 864-7757.
Monday through Friday
8:30 a.m. to 4:45 p.m.