On February 20, 2013 @ 3:36 p.m. a Loyola student reported that a silver colored Mac Book Pro laptop computer was taken from a third floor cubicle in Monroe Library. The victim stepped away to answer the telephone and left her belongings unattended. A search of the area failed to locate the computer. This incident is under investigation.
• Never leave your property unattended even for a short period of time.
• Record serial numbers, make and model type of personal items if applicable.
• Photograph your property and store information in a safe location.
• Utilize password protection applications on all computers.
• Report suspicious activity to University Police ext. 3434 or 911 from a campus telephone.
Loyola University Police Department
Loyola University New Orleans
Business: 504-865-3434 or ext. 3434