Student assistant positions are recruited through the hiring departments. Find out about need-based federally funded employment through the Federal Work-Study Program.
Student Caller - PhonathonQualifications
Spring Semester: January 23, 2017-February 17, 2017; March 6, 2017-March 24, 2017
Please contact Lindsey Martinez at (504) 861-5566 or email@example.com
Building Manager - Athletics and Wellness
Oversee operations of the facility during shift. This position is a part-time position and reports directly to the Assistant Director for the University Sports Complex.
Qualifications: This position requires minimum of a high school diploma and one year of college. This position requires the ability to work with young people in a sports environment. The University Sports Complex is a non-smoking area.
Hourly Rate: $9.00
Anticipated Start Date: 11/29/16
Contact: Courtnie Prather - 504-864-7106
Student Intern - Office of Diversity & Inclusion
The intern position in the Office of Diversity and Inclusion will report directly to the Interim Chief Diversity Officer. The intern will collaborate closely with the administrative assistant for the Office of Diversity and Inclusion. The intern will interact with students, staff, and faculty from across campus.
The intern will be responsible for a variety of tasks including data collection, analysis, and reporting; research related to diversity and inclusion at colleges and universities, internal Loyola University audits (e.g., diversity courses available); social media maintenance and designing publications; and general office management.
This position will be scheduled to work approximately 5-10 hours / week.
Email a cover letter and resume to Dr. Liv Newman, firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Social Entrepreneur - Alumni Engagement
The Social Entrepreneur is a professional part-time member of the Institutional Advancement staff, reporting to the Assistant Director of Alumni Engagement, Phonathon. It shall be the general responsibility of this person to help increase accurate information as well as donors.
· Solicit at least 50 alumni for gifts of $19.12 or more
· Contact at least 150 alumni to obtain updated contact information
· Inform Loyola University alumni of campus events, news, and enhancements
· Obtain legitimate up-to-date contact information from each donor
· Use social media as well as other research methods in order to receive updated contact information for the person we are trying to reach
· Weekly reporting with correct contact information, and outcomes of the calls/emails to the Assistant Director Alumni Engagement, Phonathon
· Attend monthly evaluations
· Display a professional and positive attitude
· Uphold to Confidentiality Agreement
· Current student at Loyola University New Orleans or Loyola Alumni
· Ability to commit to the position for the entire program
· Work at least four hours per week
· Strong organizational and management skills
· Must possess strong interpersonal skills
· Interest in helping Loyola University
· Ability to communicate effectively by telephone
· Reliable and dependable
· Detail oriented and proactive
Additional Desirable Qualifications:
· Be well connected with alumni
· Prior nonprofit, phonathon, telemarketing or sales experience
· Be persuasive and persistent
· Ability to balance school and work
Assistant Director of Alumni Engagement