Human Resources Manual
||This policy applies to:
||Human Resources Philosophy
Consistent with the mission, values, and goals of Loyola University New Orleans, its
prudent fiscal management, and its commitment to equal employment opportunity in employment, the University strives to:
- Recruit employees of the highest quality, employing them on the basis of skill, experience, education, training, character and merit;
- Provide the environment, resources and encouragement for employees to have the opportunity to develop spiritually, professionally and personally.
- Promote a culture that is student-centered and develops the whole person;
- Demonstrate “cura personalis”, care and respect of each individual, through employment practices that reflect a belief in the human dignity of each person;
- Promote a culture that recognizes and values diversity; and Provide compensation, benefits, recognition, and work environment that help attract, retain and motivate high quality employees.