Petty Cash Reimbursements
Download the Petty Cash Reimbursement Form
Instructions for Petty Cash Reimbursements
- The petty cash reimbursement form must be approved by a Dean, Department Head, or Vice-President. An original signature is required on the Petty Cash form.
- Purchases are the responsibility of the person buying the goods. The university is NOT responsible to the vendor.
- Travel and entertainment are NOT available through petty cash reimbursement.
- Copies of receipts and the petty cash reimbursement form must be retained by the submitting department.
- Original register receipts (invoices, register receipts, credit card sales slips) must be submitted. Copies of these receipts will not be accepted. Receipts over sixty days will not be processed by a Petty Cash Reimbursement; therefore, a check request is needed.
- Reimbursement is limited to $200.00 per transaction and is available in the Bursar’s Office between the hours of 8:30AM and 3:30PM. Please DO NOT MAIL Petty Cash Reimbursements. All reimbursements must be processed in the Bursar's Office.
- Petty Cash Reimbursement is NOT available for restricted or grant accounts (account numbers beginning with a “6" or an “8").
- Listed below are the subcodes available through petty cash reimbursement.
||Auto Expenses (Includes Parking & Tolls)
Please note that the corresponding 4XXX object code is an available option.